We provide Electrical Emergency Services to Buckhead Residents.
Please calls us 24/7: (404) 223-5274
We provide 24hr Emergency Electrical Response Services for Buckhead and the surrounding areas.
Please do not hesitate to call and stay safe until we get there.
Tips for preventing further damage or danger:
- If someone comes into contact with a live electrical source around the home do not touch them.
- Switch the power off, either at the source or at the main power switch. If you touch the person while they are still in contact with the electrical current you will get an electric shock or be electrocuted also.
- If it is not possible to turn the power off, use an insulated object to push the victim clear of the source of shock.
- Never choose anything even slightly damp to help rescue the victim.
- Dial 911.
- Use CPR if needed, if you have not had first aid training, the emergency operator should be able to give you directions.
- In all cases of electric shock, seek medical treatment and advice immediately.
- Never throw water on an electrical fire. If possible, disconnect the faulty appliance or turn off the power.
- Keep a multi-purpose fire extinguisher handy at all times.
- If necessary, phone the Fire Service – dial 911.
- Dispose of faulty appliances and get your homes electrical installations checked by us.
Electrical Wires Down
- Stay away from all electric wires that have fallen down!
- Get help immediately by calling your local electricity supply company. The company will disconnect the fallen wire from the power source and repair the damage.
- The emergency services pages in your phone book will list these numbers.
- Bursts of electricity can occur when power comes back on. As soon as the power goes out, unplug all of your appliances and electronics.
- Having too many appliances plugged into one circuit can cause the wiring and outlets to overheat. Shut down the power to that circuit in the main electrical box.
- Damaged electrical cords can cause an electrical circuit to arc, resulting in a potential house fire. Don’t reach to unplug the cord, instead, shut off the electricity to the room at the main circuit box.
Hopefully you have already called us and we are the way!
Serving Buckhead Residents for over 25 years!
If you need electrical quotes, service or advice of any kind, please call (404) 223-5274 or email us any time.
Same Day Service, 24 Hours a Day Emergencies & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We appreciate the opportunity to quote for the work you need. We are great at what we do and believe in the quality of our work.
We provide virtually any electrical task you require so please don’t hesitate to call or email for pricing and appointments.
If you live in the Atlanta area and are looking for electrical work in your home or business, call us! We have been serving local residents for many years with inspections, projects and advice and we would be happy to answer any questions you have in regards to your needs and our electrical services and prices.
If you would like recent references from existing clients, have questions on our warranty services or would like to compare estimates, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Call us 24/7 on (404) 223-5274 or please email us here.
Serving Atlanta, Alpharetta, Buckhead, Dallas, Dunwoody, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Vinings and Woodstock for over 25 years! ~ Thank You!
We are Veteran owned, reputable, reliable, available to meet your electrical needs!
“ATLANTA’S BEST & BRIGHTEST ELECTRICIANS”!