Your Home Safety is Our Priority
Providing Reliable Electrical Services For Over 25 Years
We are licensed, trained, and knowledgeable about safety proofing measures for your home.We address important safety issues, such as;
- faulty smoke detectors
- power surges
- faulty wiring
- faulty outlets or cable boxes
- carbon monoxide leaks, and we provide
- safety tips and
- practical solutions to common household electrical issues.
If you need a reliable and professional electrician, contact us for a quote or appointment today.
There are five important safety devices that we believe should be in every home:
- Carbon monoxide alarms
- Smoke alarms
- Tamper resistant receptacles
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs)
Is your home protected from electrical hazards? Have our professional electricians inspect your home today!